The Causeway Coast and Glens Heritage Trust is seeking expressions of interest from relevant parties for the lease of office space within the Armoy, Co. Antrim area (maximum 2 miles from village centre). The property should be a minimum of 110 m3 and include a kitchen, 2 toilets, office space for 10 staff, meeting room and storage room.
The property is to be available by 21st October 2013.
As part of the selection process consideration will be given to the following:
– Costs of renting and any other additional costs
– Duration of the lease agreement
– Size of the property and layout
– Adherence to Health & Safety and Building Control regulations
– Installation of fire alarms, security system, electricity, internet and telephone connections, heating system and disabled access
– Geographical situation
The Causeway Coast and Glens Heritage Trust may request to visit the property as part of the selection process.
Your submission should demonstrate how you meet the requirements stated above.
For further information please contact Carole O’Kane / Maxime Sizaret (028 2075 2100, email@example.com).
Respond by post to:
Causeway Coast and Glens Heritage Trust
18 Main Street,
Armoy, Co. Antrim
Or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Before the 31st May 2013.