Would you like to be part of an inspirational and dynamic team that celebrates the natural, built and cultural heritage of the Causeway Coast and Glens region?
The Causeway Coast and Glens Heritage Trust wishes to appoint a Heart of the Glens Landscape Partnership Scheme Manager.
Responsible for the implementation and completion of the Heart of the Glens Landscape Partnership Scheme funded by Heritage Lottery Fund. Lead responsibility for the delivery of the scheme including financial and operational management, in liaison with the LPS Steering Committee. The post holder will be responsible for securing additional funding for specific projects on an ongoing basis and ensuring that projects are delivered within agreed timescale.
NJC scale range PO3 SCP 40-44 (£36,153 – £39,961)
Full time, 1 year contract (subject to HLF agreement for a 6 month project extension)
The normal full-time working week is 37 hours.
- Qualified to Degree level, in a relevant field such as Environmental Sciences, Countryside Management, Conservation, Heritage – natural, built or cultural, Agriculture or Planning and at least 2 years management experience in a relevant sector.
At least 4 years management experience in a relevant sector.
- Experience of delivering projects or schemes of similar scope and size.
- Experience of project administration and financial management in a grant aided environment.
- Understanding of landscape related heritage and rural affairs
- Experience of public and stakeholder engagement with a wide range of groups and individuals, including landowners, government bodies, NGOs, academics, business and community groups
For additional essential criteria see application pack.
The Causeway Coast and Glens Heritage Trust is an equal opportunities employer.