Causeway Coast & Glens Heritage Trust (CCGHT) is inviting proposals from suitably qualified individuals or organisations to provide a three-year Graphic Design Service for CCGHT to further develop the Économusée network across the Causeway Coast & Glens and Mid & East Antrim Borough Council areas.
CCGHT has secured funding to expand the Économusée Network across the Causeway Coast & Glens and Mid & East Antrim Borough Council areas. There are currently twelve Économusée artisan workshops in the area (11 currently in operation) and with this funding we aspire to increase that number to thirteen before 31st March 2023 and at least one more per year for the next two years thereafter.
For each of the artisan workshops the appointed Graphic Designer will be required to undertake all or most of the points below:
- Create logo and branding.
- Liaise with CCGHT & the artisan to collate the artisan/business story categorised under the following four headings “Welcome”, “History of the Craft & Craft Process”, “Inspiration and Family Story”.
- Design, Manufacture, and Installation of at least four high quality storyboard panels (internal and external) at artisan workshop. All panels must comprise of full colour high quality inkjet graphics, be portable and wipe clean durable material. External panels must be fully weatherproof.
- A- frame double sided- needs to be completely weather/waterproof (general background image and contact details)
- Design and publication of 1000 leaflets for Économusée artisan, flat size 216 x348mm, printed high quality with full colour throughout on 250gsm silk art, creased and gate folded to 87 x 216mm, FSC approved. (template will be provided)
- Design and produce a Teardrop banner
- Design and manufacture exterior directional signage
- Pull up banner/panel for use at demonstrations and exhibitions off-site with sturdy base and structure
If you require any clarification on the above, please do not hesitate to contact Tiérna Mullan at CCGHT by email firstname.lastname@example.org 07595413239
The closing date for return of tender proposals is Tuesday 29th November 2022 at 12 noon
For more information and to view the tender invitation document click on the link: